Team Wildcard has released a update to their Custom Firmware 3.40 LE. The update is a patch that fixes some issues with the initial release of their firmare, including support for __SCE__/%__SCE__ homebrew naming style. See below for a full list of fixes and changes.. The patch needs to be run from 3.40 LE in order to work so do not attempt to install the patch on any other firmware version.
- Removed non-functional File Manager option in the Recovery menu
- In recovery, detects ms0:/PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP and only launches it if it exists
- Fixed problems that kept UMDs from loading properly
- Added support for __SCE__/__SCE__ homebrew naming style
- Re-enabled the use of GAME150 and GAME340, though you DO NOT need them.