Firmware 3.72 is now available to download in Japan. The update isn’t a big one and simply increases PlayStation Network title compatibility and updates the 1seg channel list. The update isn’t available on the US or European websites yet, so we’re not sure if anything else has changed yet. You can find the small list of changes below.
New is Firmware 3.72:
- The one-segment in the channel list has been updated.
- PLAYSTATION Network title to play for feature enhancement.
[Originally Posted On: 30/10/07 10:01 AM]
UPDATE (Oct 31st 2007 at 9:55 PM):
The US and European PlayStation websites have been updated with PSP Firmware 3.72. In addition, the European update list has an extra feature added to the change log. The European change log reads as follows:
- Support for PLAYSTATION Network titles have been expanded.
- Support has been added for [Remote Start]* of the PS3 system under [Remote Play].
- To use this feature, the PS3 system software must be version 2.00 or later. For detailed information about [Remote Start], visit the PS3 Help & Support section at eu.playstation.com and select Connecting to other devices in the General Guides area.
While the US changelog reads as:
- New for 3.72: Support for PLAYSTATION Network titles has been expanded.