If you are a fan of Mahjong, Agetec, Inc. has just announced a new title for the Minis range. Mahjong Solitaire will be available to download from the PlayStation Store in Spring 2010 in North America for only $2.99. ??Mahjong Solitaire is the same, classic mahjong tile matching game which has enchanted players for decades. Players remove matching pairs of tiles from an organized layering of tiles, trying to remove as many tiles as possible as fast as they can.
You are presented with 144 mahjong tiles arranged in an organized, three-dimensional heap. The goal is to match open pairs of identical tiles and remove them from the board, exposing the tiles under them for play. The game is finished when all pairs of tiles have been removed from the board or when there are no exposed pairs remaining, or when time runs out!
The game features:
- 24 different challenging starting tile formation layouts
- 10 different wallpapers
- 4 types of rhythmic background music
- Board can be tilted or panned to get a better angle on open tiles
- Tiles can be re-shuffled at any point; 3 time limits of either 1, 3 or 5 minutes
- Absurdly low priced at just $2.99