- When power is on, PS button will now light blue. You can check the status of the light of the PS button type PS Vita.
Blue lights (Including in the power supply) is turned Flashing blue During the transition to standby mode Flashes slowly in blue There is new information such as message Lights in orange Charging when the power is turned off in standby mode or completely Flashing orange During charging, please wait until the lights in orange you can not start a small amount of remaining battery PS Vita.
- After powering off and then hold down the power button for 30 seconds, etc. If the power is not cut, the PS Vita will automatically start in Safe Mode.
- “PlayStation ® Network account” has been renamed to “Sony Entertainment Network account”. Existing PSN usernames and passwords are still valid.
- Added the application [map].
- You can now shoot video (Photo).
- The order of the [flight mode] setting has changed. You can now set [Settings] > [Start] > In the airplane mode.
- You can now publish purchase information to Facebook.
- Player information is now displayed on the screen. Details of last 100 people passed in Near will be stored. Profile screen is displayed when you tap the online ID.
- It is now possible to report spam messages.
- You can now delete the backup files.
- Mac OS version of Content Manager is now available. In addition, the Windows version has been updated.