Treasures of Montezuma Blitz has been updated on the PlayStation Vita to version v1.50. The update, which is 52MB in size, adds a number of improvements to the game, including various tournament related changes, and the addition of Trophies.
Some of the changes:
- SPL logo change
- Automatic hints after playing being inactive for 3 seconds on game screen
- Leveling up is now easier
- Taping on friends list now brings up the leaderboard
- PlayStation Store button added to the Start Screen
- LiveArea content has new buttons, one for PlayStation Store, and another for game blog.
- Prizes are given for top 3 places in a tournament
- All news of winnings are shared both to Near and LiveArea
- Life generation is progressive, level-dependent and shorter for lower levels
- Trophy pack added
- All players are rewarded for place in the tournament leaderboard
Check out our review of the game here.