As we revealed last week, Firmware 6.00 for the PSP is now available to download. Although the version number indicates a major update to the system software, only a few changes have been made. New features include the ability to group games into folders based on their expiry date and new XMB colours have been added to [Theme Settings].
- PlayStation Store Games can now be grouped and displayed in folders based on their expire date under [GAME]
- Importing of playlist from the Media GO! applications is now supported under Music
- Under [Settings] – [Network Update] has been changed to [System Update]
- The number of Colors that can be selected under [Settings] > [Theme Settings] has been increased
- In [Display Panel Close Options] under [Settings] > [System Settings], the design for the [Standard] option has been changed
- The PSP Go! system can now connect to the Internet via a Bluetooth modem such as a mobile phone
- A security patch has been added.