Dark_AleX has released an update for Custom Firmware 3.71 M33, bringing the firmware to version 3. In addition to an update to the custom firmware, DAX has also released a new version of Popsloaded that uses the new firmware. In order to be able to install this update, you must first install Custom Firmware 3.71 M33 version 1 or 2. The same is required for the new Popsloaded. You can find the changelog for both the custom firmware and popsloader below.
Changelog for CFW 3.71 M33-3
- Fixed a bug in access to flash by usb.
- HEN core: kernel prx’s with syscall exports work again.
- PSP Slim: programmers can set the size of user memory to 52 MB by using a sfo flag.
- Check sample in sdk for usage.
- March33 NO-UMD driver:
- Fixed a bug that could hang the psp when exiting with home.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, and maybe more games.
- Vshmenu: it wasn’t displaying properly with psp slim TV-OUT due to the change of resolution. Fixed.
Changelog for the new PopsLoader
- Support for 3.71 and 3.72 pops has been added. Note that 3.71 however will not appear in the list in 3.71 M33 as it is not necessary.
- List of files needed for each version:
- 3.00-3.03: kd/popsman.prx, kd/meaudio.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx
- 3.10-3.30: kd/popsman.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx
- 3.40-3.72: kd/popsman.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx, vsh/module/libpspvmc.prx
- The files must be decrypted. (use square in psardumper). Support for encrypted and packed files is planned for the future.